|The Lodge reopening update|
|Posted on May 1st, 2020
Dear Four Seasons Community,
As you are aware, the Lodge has been closed since March 19, 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Board had voted unanimously in an Open Meeting to close The Lodge and grounds through at least May 1, 2020.
It was our hope to be able to re-open the Lodge today. However, per Governor Newsom’s “stay-at-home” order which has been put in place, we are unable to open The Lodge and grounds until further notice. At this time, we do not have a date. It is important to consider the safety of our residents, with being a 55+ community – this is the #1 concern and impacts our decisions. We certainly do not want to rush into opening without being fully prepared. The Board and Management continue to monitor CDC and government guidelines to determine when The Lodge can safely reopen for all to enjoy.
The Board and management will continue to communicate with you through the 4seasonsmurrieta.com website, Weekly Windup, and email blasts. Please share this information with your neighbors. Anyone who is not currently receiving email from us, can contact The Lodge to get their email added to our distribution list. Staff will be available via email and telephone only. Telephone hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am-noon, Saturday and Sunday 10:00am-2:00pm.
Stay Safe! Stay Informed!
|COVID 19 Update and Lodge Closure|
|Posted on Mar 16th, 2020
Dear Four Seasons Community,
As I am sure you are aware:
• January 31, 2020 The Secretary of Health and Human Services declared a public health emergency due to the coronavirus.
• March 4, Governor Newsom declared a State of Emergency in California.
• On March 11, the World Health Organization announced that the COVID-19 outbreak can be characterized as a pandemic.
• On March 13, President Trump declared that the Covid-19 outbreak in the U.S. constitutes a national emergency backdated to March 1.
• March 15, CDC urged a halt to gatherings of more than 50 people for the next eight weeks.
• March 15, Gov. Newsom urged people 65 and older, and those with chronic health problems to isolate themselves from others.
As a result, the Board after consulting with management has voted unanimously in a Special Executive Session to close the Lodge and grounds effective Wed., March 18 at 10:00 PM through at least May 1, 2020.
During this time the Lodge business will still be in operation; staff will be onsite and vendors will be onsite maintaining the building, pool, and grounds. We encourage homeowner business with the Lodge to continue via email or phone. The staff during this time plans to work Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
The Board and management will continue to communicate with you through the 4seasonsmurrieta.com website, Weekly Windup, and email blasts. Please share this information with your neighbors. Anyone who is not currently receiving email from us, can contact the Lodge to get their email added to our distribution list.
• The Movie scheduled for Tuesday, March 17 is cancelled.
• The Spring Brunch is cancelled. If you paid by check, the check has been voided and shredded. If you paid by credit card, the amount will be refunded to your card.
• April Committee meetings and Board meetings will be held through teleconferencing we are setting up now.
• All food in the refrigerators will be thrown out on Thursday.
• Homeowner fobs will be deactivated temporarily until the Lodge reopens.
• The April newsletter will be distributed online only and posted on the website.
Thank you for your support and cooperation at this unusual time.
P.S. You may have received multiple copies of this email. We have sent this important notice to a variety of our distribution lists in an effort to make sure we reached everyone.